Where would you find a Victorian seaside resort, grand Renaissance Gardens and a National Park spanning an entire mountain range? Oh, and all in a matter of hours. The Glendalough & Powerscourt tour, that’s where.
Enjoy a bus tour along Dublin’s rugged coastline passing through pretty seaside towns including Sandymount and Blackrock. Afterwards, tour the beautiful Powerscourt Gardens and the historic monastic site of Glendalough. The tour includes admission to Powerscourt Gardens which is included in the ticket price.
– 2 Kids under 14 go Free with every paying adult
– Free admission to Powerscourt Gardens
– Free admission to The Little Museum of Dublin
– Free Pat Liddy’s Walking Tours of Dublin
– Free loop of Dublin City on the hop on hop off bus
Tour Departs: Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1.
Departure Time: 10.30am
Duration: 6.5 hours
Return Time: 5pm approx.
In line with Government Phase 1 re-opening plans, the Estate will be re-open on Monday 18th May for members and visitors living within 5km of the Estate.
The areas and facilities open include –
• The Gardens
• The Waterfall
• The Garden Pavilion
• Avoca Food Hall
• Outdoor take-away coffee & treats
• The Riverwalk (for Annual members)
• The Golf courses (for Golf members)
To keep our staff, members, and visitors safe we will be facilitating social distancing, hand sanitising, and other safety measures.
Please read more on the News Section of our website and keep an eye on social media for updates.