- Parking: There is ample parking for visitors in our car park. Coach parking is also available for up to 20 coaches.
- Refreshments: The Avoca Terrace Café in Powerscourt House provides a wide range of cuisine and can accommodate up to 160 people.
- Picnics: Picnics are not permitted in Powerscourt Gardens.
- Baby Changing Facilities: Baby changing facilities are available in Powerscourt House.
- Information Guides: We provide information guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Chinese to visitors to Powerscourt Gardens.
- Dogs: Unfortunately dogs are not permitted at Powerscourt Gardens or House, with the exception of Guide Dogs.
- Carer & Assistants: Carers travelling with people with disabilities are entitled to free entrance to the Gardens. The site is wheelchair accessible.
- Refreshments: Visitors are welcome to picnic or BBQ at the waterfall. A refreshment kiosk is available during summer months offering coffee, tea, sandwiches and snacks.
- Carer & Assistants: Carers travelling with people with disabilities are entitled to free entrance to the Waterfall.
- Parking & Toilets: There is parking and toilet facilities available at the waterfall.
- Baby Changing Facilities: Baby changing facilities are available at Powerscourt Waterfall.
- Dogs: Dogs are welcome to visit the waterfall. Please keep them on a leash!
- Photography: Visitors are welcome to take photos during their visit to Powerscourt Estate, however commercial photography is not permitted in the Gardens. Please note that drone photography is not permitted at Powerscourt Estate, unless by prior arrangement with the Powerscourt Estate Office.
Give Powerscourt as a gift
Give the gift of the wonder of Nature. Powerscourt Gift Cards can be used in the Gardens, Garden Pavilion or Golf Club.
An absolutely gorgeous garden. National Geographic rates it the third prettiest in the World. Was there for a couple of hours. Cafe was delicious.
Really worth a visit to the gardens, they are beautiful and you can easily spend a few hours here. The cafe sold really lovely food…something for everyone. Shops were lovely too… the house was closed so we will have to come back 🙂