There are many wonderful tour companies operating day tours to Powerscourt. Here is one of the most popular day tours to Powerscourt, run by DoDublin, a Dublin Bus company.
DoDublin Glendalough & Powerscourt Tour
Where would you find a Victorian seaside resort, grand Renaissance Gardens and a National Park spanning an entire mountain range? Oh, and all in a matter of hours. The Glendalough & Powerscourt tour, that’s where. Enjoy a bus tour along Dublin’s rugged coastline passing through pretty seaside towns including Sandymount and Blackrock. Afterwards, tour the beautiful Powerscourt Gardens and the historic monastic site of Glendalough. The tour includes admission to Powerscourt Gardens which is included in the ticket price.
– 2 Kids under 14 go Free with every paying adult
– Free admission to Powerscourt Gardens
– Free admission to The Little Museum of Dublin
– Free Pat Liddy’s Walking Tours of Dublin
– Free loop of Dublin City on the hop on hop off bus