COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We look forward to welcoming you to the Estate where your safety is assured.
Powerscourt Estate has been awarded the Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter and has implemented all safety measures listed in our onsite health & safety document below (Read COVID Safety Document).
All staff members on the Estate have completed the Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter training.
*CURRENT COVID UPDATE* 22.10.20
*Level 5 Restriction Update*
Further to the recent government COVID-19 Level 5 restrictions announcement, the Gardens and Waterfall are open to all visitors and annual members who live within 5 km of the Estate.
Powerscourt Estate is closed to visitors outside the designated 5 km area.
The Avoca Food Hall is also open and order & collect will be available, visit avoca.com for details. The Avoca outdoor hatch in the courtyard is also open for take-away coffee and treats on Saturdays and Sundays. Please view all opening times and details below.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to the Estate once the level 5 restrictions are lifted.
In line with Government and HSE guidelines the facilities open on the Estate to those living within 5 km include:
- The Gardens (9.30 am- Dusk, 7 days a week)
- The Waterfall (10.30 am- Dusk, 7 days a week)
- Avoca Food Hall (9.30 am-5.30 pm, 7 days a week)
- Avoca Outdoor Hatch takeaway coffee & treats (10am – 5pm, Saturday & Sunday)
- The Riverwalk (for Annual members only)
The following facilities will remain closed for the duration of the latest restrictions.
- The Garden Pavilion (Online offering to be launched soon)
- The Golf Club (Gift cards available online, Golf shop offering to be launched soon)
- Avoca Cafe Restaurant
- Avoca Retail (Order & collect will be available, visit avoca.com for details)
- The Design Loft
- Neptune by Global Village
- Powerscourt Hotel
- Powerscourt Distillery (Hampers & gifts available to order online)