Weddings at Powerscourt House & Gardens
Powerscourt House & Gardens is an ideal wedding venue set in the heart of County Wicklow. It is one of the finest country house estates in Ireland and we are sure that you will agree it is one of Ireland’s finest wedding venues.
Autumn Wedding Fair
The Palladian Mansion presides over a series of formally landscaped gardens, which step down to the edge of the property and share a common backdrop of the Great Sugarloaf Mountain. Exclusive and unforgettable from the historic estate and formal gardens to the elegant ballroom, meticulous service and first class cuisine.
Together with our catering partners Feast Catering, owned and run by Domini and Peaches Kemp, and our network of preferred suppliers, we will ensure that your special day is all that you have dreamed of. From the formal dining of the double height Georgian ballroom, the homely relaxed ambiance of the Garden Rooms and the panoramic views overlooking the gardens, Powerscourt House is an ideal and romantic setting for you and your guests. Powerscourt House is truly an enchanting wedding venue for your special day. It offers couples something different – gracious hospitality and old world charm!
”After viewing Powerscourt house, we didn’t even bother looking at any other venue, we knew no other venue could come close”. Barry & Stephanie
”Powerscourt house itself is just stunning, very light and spacious, beautifully renovated and has an absolutely incredible atmosphere. The view of the mountain and the award winning gardens from the house is breath-taking”!
Enjoy a Virtual Tour of Powerscourt House
Our Wedding Packages include
- Canapes on arrival for guests to enjoy in the gardens, overlooking the spectacular views of the gardens with the picturesque Sugarloaf Mountain as a backdrop.
- Weather permitting you can enjoy your wedding drinks reception in the magnificent Powerscourt Gardens.
- Seasonal wedding menus & delicious dishes to cater for every taste.
- Vegetarian option.
- Costs include exclusive use of the upper house, ballroom and gardens.
- Wedding photography in the stunning gardens (exclusive to Powerscourt weddings only).
- Red carpet on arrival at Powerscourt House for the Bride and Groom.
- Menus and cake stand.
- Security, rest-room attendance, car parking.
- Microphone and speakers.
- Service Charges and VAT.
”I have many happy memories of visiting Powerscourt Estate as a child and it was a dream come true to get married there. The setting is incredible, the Ballroom is stunning, the staff are incredibly attentive and the food fantastic. We have had so many positive comments from our guests and we feel extremely privileged that we were able to host our wedding in this incredibly beautiful estate. There really is no other setting like it. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts”. Kelly and Olly.