Welcome to Powerscourt
Below you will find everything you need to know about planning a visit to Powerscourt. If you have any queries or would like help planning your visit please call us on +353 (0) 1 204 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attractions at Powerscourt
- Powerscourt Gardens – 47 acres of discovery
- Powerscourt Waterfall – The Highest Waterfall in Ireland
- Powerscourt Golf Club – 2 Championship Courses
- Powerscourt House – Venue for Weddings & Corporate Events
- Tara’s Palace – 22 room doll’s house and a children’s museum
- Powerscourt Hotel – A 5* Luxury Experience
- Dining at Powerscourt – The Terrace Café, Powerscourt Golf Club Restaurant, The Powerscourt Hotel
- Shopping at Powerscourt – Powerscourt Garden Pavilion, Avoca Stores, Global Village, Estate, The Design Gallery
Powerscourt House & Gardens
- Parking: There is ample parking for visitors in our car park. Coach parking is also available for up to 20 coaches
- Refreshments: The Terrace Café in Powerscourt House provides a wide range of cuisine and can accommodate up to 160 people
- Picnics: Picnics are not permitted in Powerscourt Gardens
- Baby Changing Facilities: Baby changing facilities are available in Powerscourt House
- Information Guides: We provide information guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Chinese to visitors to Powerscourt gardens
- Dogs: Unfortunately dogs are not permitted at Powerscourt Gardens, with the exception of Guide Dogs
- Refreshments: Visitors are welcome to picnic or BBQ at the waterfall. A refreshment kiosk is available during summer months offering coffee, tea, sandwiches and snacks.
- Carer & Assistants: Carers travelling with people with disabilities are entitled to free entrance to the Waterfall
- Parking & Toilets: There is parking and toilet facilites available at the waterfall.
- Baby Changing Facilities: Baby changing facilities are available at Powerscourt Waterfall.
- Dogs: Dogs are welcome to visit the waterfall. Please keep them on a leash!
Photography: Visitors are welcome to take photos during their visit to Powerscourt Estate, however commercial photography is not permitted in the Gardens. Please note that drone photography is not permitted at Powerscourt Estate, unless by prior arrangement with the Powerscourt Estate Office.