Powerscourt Phased Re-opening
(Effective from Phase 1, 18.05.20)
In line with Government and HSE guidelines, the following facilities and health and safety procedures are being facilitated at Powerscourt Estate.
The areas and facilities open include –
- The Gardens
- The Waterfall
- The Garden Pavilion
- Avoca Food Hall
- Outdoor take-away coffee & treats
- The Riverwalk (for Annual members)
- The Golf courses (for Golf members)
To keep our staff, members, and visitors safe we will be facilitating social distancing, hand sanitising, and other safety measures:
- Numbers permitted entry will be monitored & managed in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitiser points are provided on entry and exit points.
- Cleaning staff are rostered to work throughout the day to ensure the highest hygiene standards.
- Signage and 2-meter markings have been implemented to remind everyone about social distancing.
- We are requesting contactless payments are made on the Estate.
- Protective screens have been put in place at till points to protect all visitors and staff.
- A one way entering and exiting system has been implemented in the Gardens & Garden Pavilion.
- Shopping trolleys and baskets at the Garden Pavilion will be cleaned continuously throughout the day.
If you are a member please keep the following in mind for your visit on re-opening.
- Please bring your membership card with you every time you visit.
- We ask you to respect social distancing at all times.
- We request that you make contactless payments on the Estate.
- Toilets will be available at the courtyard entrance only.
- Please note a maximum of 35 vehicles will be permitted at the Riverwalk. If car spaces at the Riverwalk are full you will be redirected to park in the public car park and asked to walk down from there.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to Powerscourt and particularly to the Gardens which are now in full bloom.
Visit www.hse.ie/coronavirus for more public health information and guidelines.