Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Powerscourt
Below you will find everything you need to know about planning a visit to Powerscourt. If you have any queries or would like help planning your visit please call us on +353 (0) 1 204 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attractions at Powerscourt
- Powerscourt Gardens – 47 acres of discovery
- Powerscourt Waterfall – The Highest Waterfall in Ireland
- Powerscourt Golf Club – 2 Championship Courses
- Powerscourt House – Venue for Weddings & Corporate Events
- Tara’s Palace – 22 room doll’s house and a children’s museum
- Powerscourt Hotel – A 5* Luxury Experience
- Dining at Powerscourt – The Terrace Café, Powerscourt Golf Club Restaurant, The Powerscourt Hotel
- Shopping at Powerscourt – Powerscourt Garden Pavilion, Avoca Stores, Global Village, SOUL, The Design Loft
Powerscourt House & Gardens
- Parking: There is ample parking for visitors in our car park. Coach parking is also available for up to 20 coaches
- Refreshments: The Terrace Café in Powerscourt House provides a wide range of cuisine and can accommodate up to 160 people
- Baby Changing Facilities: Baby changing facilities are available in Powerscourt House
- Information Guides: We provide information guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Chinese to visitors to Powerscourt gardens
- Dogs: Unfortunately dogs are not permitted at Powerscourt Gardens, with the exception of Guide Dogs
- Refreshments: Visitors are welcome to picnic or BBQ at the waterfall. A refreshment kiosk is available during summer months offering coffee, tea, sandwiches and snacks.
- Carer & Assistants: Carers travelling with people with disabilities are entitled to free entrance to the Waterfall
- Parking & Toilets: There is parking and toilet facilites available at the waterfall.
- Baby Changing Facilities: Baby changing facilities are available at Powerscourt Waterfall.
- Dogs: Dogs are welcome to visit the waterfall. Please keep them on a leash!
- Norman Dowling Coaches run tours daily to Powerscourt Waterfall. Contact them directly to find out more!