Great value membership & exclusive benefits
Become a Member of Powerscourt and enjoy memorable days with your family throughout the year. With annual membership you can enjoy unlimited entry to Powerscourt Gardens, Waterfall and River Walk during normal opening hours.
How much does annual membership cost?
If you’re a keen gardener you will enjoy the grand designs of Powerscourt Gardens and exploring the many varieties of plants and trees in the gardens. You will also receive a 10% Discount in Powerscourt Garden Pavilion when you present your annual membership card.
Active walkers will enjoy unwinding along Powerscourt river walk! Members have exclusive access to Powerscourt River Walk featuring 3 km of tranquil pathways and secret woodland trails. The River Walk’s main pathway was laid in 1868 by the Viscount of Powerscourt so that his family could enjoy the serenity of the River Dargle.
Families will enjoy exploring Powerscourt Waterfall, the highest waterfall in Ireland where you can picnic, go wildlife spotting and relax in the children’s playground and grounds. Become a member of Powerscourt today and enjoy wonderful days out with your loved ones.
Terms & Conditions – Annual Membership
These Terms and Conditions cover the sale of Annual Memberships of the Powerscourt Estate. Please take time to read through these terms and conditions carefully before subscribing for your annual membership and also read through our Privacy & Security Policy. By purchasing your membership you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you would like to discuss any of these with us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our main office on 01 204 6000.
Please note that the purchase of your membership is non-refundable. All sales once made are final. The Company does not allow refunds or exchanges of annual memberships. The personal information in respect of any membership can be amended at anytime by contacting email@example.com or by telephoning 01 204 6000.
Annual membership entitles the holders to unlimited entry to Powerscourt Estate, Gardens and Waterfall during normal opening hours. Opening hours are determined by the Company and are published on this website under Opening Times and Prices. Members can also enjoy exclusive access to Powerscourt River Walk featuring 3 km of tranquil pathways and secret woodland trails.
- Annual membership is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Membership cards are not valid after their expiry but can be renewed online.
- Admission is permitted by presenting your membership card.
- Your annual membership card is for use by the holder(s) only and is non-transferable.
- Guests of annual membership holders are subject to prices in force at date of entry.
- Annual membership holders are requested to observe notices within the grounds.
- No liability is accepted for any loss or injury whilst on the Estate.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Children – refers to children of annual membership holders under 18 years.
- Please note that dogs must be walked on a leash on the Avenue and at the Waterfall.
- Dogs are not permitted in the House and Gardens.
- The management reserves the right to close sections of the Gardens or the Estate.
- Prices include VAT where applicable and are stated in Euro.
- We reserve the right to alter prices either up or down, including any variation to the rate of VAT.
- Annual membership can be renewed after a 12 month period either online or by contacting our reception desk on 01 204 6000. The cost of renewing your membership is less for the second and subsequent years.
- Lost cards can be replaced at a charge of €10. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01 204 6000.